Raytheon Technologies Information, Review and Release Analyst - Senior in Herndon, Virginia
Raytheon Technologies is looking to fill an Information Review and Release Analyst for our litigation team. This opportunity provides a flexible work schedule in the Herndon, VA area, in support of a dynamic fast paced business office. This position requires for the individual to oversee the declassification of documents related to litigation cases (i.e. civil or criminal cases). The successful applicant must be detail oriented with the ability to record the chronological order of events from beginning to end. These cases are sensitive in nature and must be handle with strict confidentiality. This position requires the analyst to organize documents in preparation for legal counsel to review and the documents must be properly recorded with accuracy. This person will act as a liaison for Other Government Agencies (OGA’s) involved in the process and conduct desktop research and analyze results to determine the relevance of a new search or determine if the requested records have been previously declassified and/or released. The individual will provide the rationale for redaction actions on the electronic version of the documents using codes provided in the Sponsors declassification guide, provide recommendations regarding the release of the documents for Sponsor approval, and record decisions in the Sponsors systems. This person will determine if a record contains Other Government Agency (OGA) equities and requires external referral or if the record requires non-routine handling and they will manage the referral process. They will be responsible for organizing documents in preparation for declassification review and correctly assign these items to the proper equity holder. They will research previous declassification/release decisions as necessary to ensure accuracy and consistency and provide feedback to the Sponsor.
1.• Strong analytical (reviewer), problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
• Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills as well as experience working in a collaborative team environment.
• Must have knowledge of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive
• Strong knowledge of the intelligence community with analytical skills background is required
• Knowledge of legal terminology - such as used in the role of paralegal, police enforcement, security or court systems
• Strong work ethic, organizational and time management skills.
• Strong proficiency in on-line tools such as Word, Excel, and Access, and other required systems to be able to perform the duties.
• Strong multitasking ability, adaptable, and flexible skills.
• Knowledge of sponsor culture and requirements.
Qualifications and Education:
Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 4 years of experience.
12 years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree with a high school diploma.
Minimum of 11 years of experience specific to the skills must be reflected.
Candidate resumes must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above and with the Sponsor
Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance with a poly from day one of employment and be crossover eligible.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.