Raytheon Technologies Project Integrator in Herndon, Virginia
Raytheon Technologies is seeking an experienced and cleared Project Integrator in the Herndon, VA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Track Project Progress in Customer’s PMTool
• Perform PMF programmatics for the project (schedule, control gates, prepare slides, distribute minutes, review/verify deliverables, etc)
• Track project schedule in both MS Project and PMTool
• Perform technical writing on project documentation
• Version control draft and baseline documentation
• Track Team/Project Action Items
• Project Purchasing Documentation and Research
• Develop project schedules, timelines (adherence to PMP)
• Develop and present briefings
• Produce Project status reports
• Leverage experience across the Customer organization, Group, and external offices.
• Create/update project documentation to include PMF deliverables
• Coordinate with Customer’s security elements for Project Certification and Accreditation
Qualifications and Required Skills
• Understanding of Customer field environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Experience managing IT projects.
• Ability to effectively manage several IT projects simultaneously in a rapidly paced environment.
• Experience in Customer’s Project Management Framework.
• Incorporates/Implements changes to schedule and budget
• Working knowledge of Customer’s official message system
• Working knowledge of Customer’s organization, internal policies and processes
• Project Organization/tracking
• Expert with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Journeyman with Microsoft Project, Visio, and Access
• Willing to “go the extra mile” in customer service and effort in ensuring that time critical requirements are met.
• Ability to work as part of a team of varying personalities in a very dynamic environment
• Highly mission-oriented
• Previous Overseas Travel
• PMP and ITIL Foundations Certification highly desirable
• Potential up to 5% CONUS travel, as required based on customer needs
• Eleven (11) years of relevant experience
• Bachelor’s Degree Management Information Systems or in another Business, Management or IT field with emphasis on project management and a minimum of ten (10) years of experience
• Eight (8) years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree for a total of eighteen (18) years of experience with six (6) years of relevant experience to the skillset.
Must have TS/SCI security clearance with Poly on day one of employment and must be eligible for crossover.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.