Raytheon Technologies Sr Sys Integratn Tchnlgst II in Herndon, Virginia
Raytheon is currently seeking a Requirements Manager. The successful candidate will work with the customer (Product Owner and other stakeholders as required) directly on a frequent basis to gather, refine and confirm requirements throughout the project's duration. The Requirements Manager liaises between the developer(s) and the customer to ensure that the customer requirements are clearly communicated to the developer(s). It is the Requirements Manager's responsibility to understand the business requirements of the application and translate those requirements to the developers and testers. The Requirements Manager should be able to answer questions around the details of confirmed requirements. In the event that new questions or issues arise, the Requirements Manager will work with the customer to verify, confirm and/or request decisions. The Requirements Manager will also work with the Scrum Master and the Customer to prioritize requirements.
It is the responsibility of the Requirements Manager to record and track in JIRA the details of these interactions and develop the Release Notes in preparation for deployments. The Requirements Manager works with the IT Project Manager to ensure the PM is aware of changes to requirements, especially changes that impact the scope, schedule or cost. The Requirements Manager makes sure the developers have the information they need to properly code the project's functionality, including coordinating Customer meetings as needed so that the team can interface directly. The Requirements Manager also works closely with the Testers to ensure there are clear test plans and occasionally providing ad-hoc testing support.
The Requirements Manager is involved in lead meetings with potential new customers, gathering high-level requirements and participating in cost estimation meetings for new work.
Must have a TS/SCI with Poly to be considered
• Minimum of 10 years of related professional experience.
Ability to organize and track complex requirements.
• The ability to gather requirements - what does the customer need the application to do, what features have they not thought of, and the ability to analyze to a very detailed level to extract exactly what is needed.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
• Understanding of Agile.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work under constant deadlines.
• The ability to develop interface control documents as required by the sponsor.
• Excellent communication skills via various methods; face to face, email and chat, and the ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
• Ability to trouble shoot issues and work with the team to resolve to customer's satisfaction.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Ability to put together workflow diagrams and role matrixes.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.