Raytheon Technologies Task Order Manager in Herndon, Virginia
Raytheon Technologies is seeking an experienced and cleared Project Manager/Task Order Manager in the Herndon, VA area.
The Task Order Manager will be responsible for multiple Task Area’s as well as planning, leading, organizing, managing and executing all work being delivered to the customer as defined in the contract scope of work and allocated to the appropriate Task Order. The Task Order Manager reports to the Program Management Office (PMO), and is responsible for directly supporting the customer, meeting the reporting and requirements of the PMO, engaging with subcontractors, vendors and program resources as appropriate, and coordinating daily with the customer and assigned resources. The right candidate will provide program leadership and administrative support for a mission focused Task Order.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Ensure direct reports are tracking all office personnel travel/whereabouts – track location, dates, job, cable concurrences/shipments prior to travel, receipt, surveys, trip reports, follow-up etc.
• Ensure that contract team members enter and update their assigned task in the Customer project tracking database
• Provide the Customer with regular status reports for each task in progress
• Ensure the tracking of all office personnel certifications, training and credentials (passports, CAC cards, visas and other documentation required for travel)
• Provide input and status for both Customer and Raytheon Program Management Reviews
• Assist with “bottoms up” monthly Estimate At Completions to most accurately project Program costs
• Primary Customer contact for all contract technical, cost and scheduling within the assigned Task Order
• Ensure the security constraints of the project and reports are strictly adhered to
• Ensure all work performed is of the highest quality and meets the requirements and standards of the Customer needs and are managed within funding, timing and staffing constraints
• Support ad hoc briefings and technical discussions, prepare meeting minutes, notes, and briefing materials as required by the Customer
• Ensure all contractors work together as a team and in support of the program and Customer mission
• Manage across responsible Task Areas to help drive innovation and propose/present/implement efficiencies to the Customer when identified
• Prior experience in managerial role for mission-focused deliverables and resources in excess of 100 FTE
• Knowledge of facilities / engineering / trade skills as it relates to Customer unique environments
• Experience with OCONUS Travel and overseas assignments and unique/austere environments.
• Ability to address specific management practices of Customer needs, vendor capabilities, operational activities and project timelines when planning and executing facilities/O&M projects.
• Must have strong organizational and communications skills.
• Must be responsive to Customer needs; identify risk and provide mitigation strategies as they arise
• Must be able to provide program management, appropriate direction and leadership to a diverse team of staff /contractors.
• Must know how to prepare and respond to cable traffic, coordinate/facilitate travel arrangements and be the focal point for facilities and maintenance requirements and deliverables.
• Must have experience providing day-to-day management of program activities including tracking labor, cost, schedules and security issues/requirements.
• Must have experience tracking and reporting financial data (labor cost, planned vs. actual budgets and expenditures)
• Ability to brief Customer of program related issues / status / operations / planning etc.
• Experience facilitating communication between Customer, engineers and end users.
• Technical and programmatic documentation writing skills
• Proficient with the Microsoft suite applications
• PMP Certification
• Customer experience as a PM or SI
• Experience with Business Development concepts
• No anticipated OCONUS travel
• Roughly 10% CONUS travel, as required based on customer needs
• Although not initially require, must be willing and capable of taking and becoming weapons certified
• Sixteen (16) years of professional experience
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of ten (10) years of experience
• Eight (8) years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree for a total of eighteen (18) years of experience
Must have TS/SCI security clearance with Poly on day one of employment and must be eligible for crossover.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.