Raytheon Technologies Senior Lead Business Integration Analyst in Hyderabad, India
Phase-II, 7th Floor, Block-III, DLF Commercial Developer Ltd., Plot No. 129 to 132, APHB Colony, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telengana, India
Job title: Business Integration Analysts (SAP FI)
Experience Level : 7 Years - 10 Years
SAP Business Analyst- Sales and Distribution
The SAP Finance position will be part of the Digital Technology Financial Applications organization at Collins Aerospace and recognized as IT professional with good hands on experience in SAP FI functionality, configuration with knowledge and technical expertise in business and technical applications who analyzes and determines how to fulfill business IT needs. Analyzes system capabilities, and configures and resolves system functionality issues.
Candidate will have a strong working knowledge and experience in the
• Work approved projects and enhancements requests from the business, tasks include, SAP FI configuration, development, test and creation of training documents.
• Support break/Fix tickets and questions from the business in the following area, SAP, GL, Tax, AP, AR, AA • Work with cross-functional groups to complete large production enhancement projects.
• Identify and work system operation improvements
• Work with other team members during project support and resolving production support issues • Support Month-end / year-end activity • Acts as an internal consultant in an assigned area during systems analysis, selection, programming, configuration, and testing. • Collaborates with application development teams to resolve system functionality issues.. • Works with Security/Compliance, Infrastructure, and Project Management Groups to manage and document the digital technology solutions • Work with the ABAP development and interface teams.
- Good to have CO experience
Competencies for Success:
Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
Ability to work well in a virtual team environment with peers; business partners and end users.
Self-directed and experienced with minimal management oversight.
Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical customers; peers and team members.
Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple customers; business partners and business priorities.
Ability to lead in a fast moving, high pressure software development and deployment environment.
Ability to negotiate with business and resolve internal and external conflicts.
Experience/knowledge working in the Aerospace & Defense industry is a plus
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link (http://www.rtx.com/privacy/Job-Applicant-Privacy-Notice) to read the Policy and Terms