Raytheon Technologies Material Program Manager Specialist in Largo, Florida
The Material Program Manager (MPM) will be accountable for ensuring overall supplier performance by demonstrating project management skills. The MPM will be a self-starter, capable of achieving organizational and program objectives, and be able to successfully interface with all levels of internal administration, including supplier management.
The candidate will be responsible for managing, developing, and executing supply chain strategies and plans. The SC Program Specialist will serve as the liaison between the Program Manager(s), IPT’s, and the Supply Chain organization. The candidate will be responsible for the coordination and execution of all program material strategies and supply chain targets. You will be a member of the program office that participates in Program Performance Reviews (PPR), Program Change Control Board (PCCB), Risk & Opportunity Review Board, and Engineering Review Board (ERB).The SC Program Specialist will serve as the leader for all program’s supply chain activities, and will advise the Program Material Program Manager (MPM) Lead as well as the program management office leadership team on material status, strategies and plans. The candidate will lead front end of the business SCM activities including early supply chain management involvement and early supplier involvement. The position requires a team member who will be able to exert impact and have an effect on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the program team.
The ideal candidate will have financial, contracting, and negotiating experience and have had project management responsibilities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support supply chain proposal activities including task descriptions and bases of estimates
• Help develop and implement material program plans, subcontract management plans with the Subcontract Administrator
• Some knowledge of executing the make/buy/where process
• Develop and implement risk/opportunity plans to meet program goals.
• Monitor performance metrics and proactively acts to address program and functional issues.
• Work closely with Engineering, Quality and Operations to create common material schedule based on Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and the program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
• Some knowledge of Earned Value Management and Financial management skills, including Material EAC’s and Material Forecasting
• Maintain up-to-date status of supply chain program reports on procurement status, issues & resolution plans, and material financial progress
• Forecasting potential financial impacts to the program
• Supplier Management & Overall Material Management (Analyze Lead Times, Identify Critical Path, Prioritize Demand Requirements)
• Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in Supply Chain, Supplier Management or Project/Program Management
• Candidate must possess project management skills
• Experience with Supplier management and/or Subcontract management
• Experience working with suppliers providing direct materials to a manufacturing line
• Demonstrated performance against financial budgets and forecasts
• Experience developing in cross-functional environment or teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with MS Office (i.e. Word, Power Point, Excel and Project).
• This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
• Raytheon MPM certification or equivalent experience
• Supply chain or business experience in the Aerospace or Defense industry
• Working knowledge of US Government acquisition laws and regulations
• EVMS, Earned Value certification or equivalent
• Experience supporting/leading proposal efforts
• Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and the ability to work in an IPT environment
• Experience working with Manufacturing, Engineering, Finance, Contracts, and Quality functions
• Experience working with MRP systems, such as SAP and the Raytheon Supply Chain Suite of Tools
• Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist/Six Sigma Green Belt qualified
• Experience with developing and analyzing performance metrics as well as experience proactively addressing associated program and functional issues
• Experience with SAP or equivalent material resource planning systems
• Experience implementing continuous improvement, Six Sigma or Lean methodologies/principals
• APICS Certification (CPIM, CPM) or equivalent
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, and Finance, Operations or related field
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.