Raytheon Technologies Material Program Manager in Largo, Florida
The Material Program Manager (MPM) is an excellent leader with demonstrated project management skills. You must be a self-starter, capable of developing and achieving organizational and program objectives, and must be able to successfully interface with all levels of internal management.
You will be responsible for developing and executing Supply Chain strategies and plans for capture/proposal efforts and program follow through. The MPM will serve as the liaison between the Program Executive, Program Managers, IPT’s and the Supply Chain organization and will be responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of all program material strategies, supply chain targets, and company goals. You serve as the leader for all program’s supply chain activities, and will advise the Business Unit SCM Director and Sr. Manager as well as the Program Management Office leadership team on material strategies and plans.
You may also be required to direct other MPM’s on the program supported program activities. You lead the front end of the business SCM activities including early Supply Chain Management involvement and early supplier involvement that is focused on Company Subcontract Process Excellence (ESPX) and other strategic sourcing initiatives. The position requires an team member who will be able to exert impact and have an effect on the overall goals and long-range goals of the program and the program IPT team.
You are the single point of contact to management and to internal customers, including Program Office, Quality, Engineering, Operations, Finance, and Contracts. You will represent the Supply Chain organization on policies, strategies and goals, oversee all SC activities needed to meet program requirements, and ensures a excellent link within and between various Supply Chain functions, including Sourcing, Logistics, and Production Control. You are the acknowledged experienced professional on all supply chain issues and their impact on the company programs.
Other MPM duties:
• Develop and support Supply Chain proposal activities including task descriptions and basis of estimates that support PTW strategies
• Develop and implement material program plans (MPP). Establish Material Sales Forecasts for assigned programs.
• Implement make/buy/where process
• Develop and implement risk/opportunity plans to meet program goals.
• Balance strategic thinking with tactical application of strategies to programs
• Work closely with Engineering, Quality and Operations to create common schedule based on Material Requirements Planning (MRP).
• Collaborate with supply chain functions for support as needed.
• Monitor performance metrics and proactively acts to address program and functional issues.
• Excellent Earned Value Management and Financial management skills, including Material EAC’s and Material Forecasting
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in Supply Chain, Finance, Operations, Project Management, or related work experience
• Demonstrated performance against financial budgets and forecasts
• Experience in Integrated Product Team (IPT)/Cross functional teams, including guiding an IPT.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experienced leader communicating and presenting to all levels of Management and senior stakeholders
• Experience with MS Office (i.e. Word, Power Point, Excel and Project); ); SAP/PRISM and the Supply Chain suite of tools
• Ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical application of strategies to programs
• Experience collaborating with Subcontract Administrators and business leadership
• Experience with government regulations (i.e., FAR/DFAR, ITAR/EAR, TINA, etc.)
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Secret Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
• Experience with developing and analyzing performance metrics as well as experience proactively addressing associated program and functional issues.
• Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
• Experience with Proposal and New Business Capture
• Certified Material Program Manager, Program/Project Management, PMP certification or equivalent
• Technical knowledge of related hardware applications as well as knowledge of operational and manufacturing processes (assembly, integration, and test)
• Fluency in Raytheon systems, process, and procedure.
• Previous Procurement/Subcontracts experience
• Major Subcontract, Contract or Program Management experience
• Experience with the Supply Chain suite of tools
• Experience developing statements of work (SOW) that are complete and conform to program requirements
• BA in Business Management, Engineering Management, Industrial Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering-General or Industrial, Operations or other related field
• Master's Degree (MA, MS, MBA) or equivalent
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.