Raytheon Technologies Senior Engineer Logistics Specialist II in Largo, Florida
Raytheon Technologies is seeking Maintenance Manager who will provide maintenance and support operations for various AEHF programs. The successful candidate will be tasked with planning and managing all operational, logistics, maintenance management, supply chain and engineering support, pertaining to facility activities. Included in these job tasks are the daily management of maintenance and logistics activities for all supported Programs.
• 6+ years overseeing all of the maintenance activities and system requirements for all equipment
• Analyze equipment failures to determine cause and recommend corrective action
• Delegate tasks to subordinates from preventative maintenance to repair
• Provides supervision to maintenance teams and technical guidance
• Conduct inspections to identify and resolve issues, checks work orders to ensure correctness, plans and oversees all repairs and installation activities
• Responsible for analyzing equipment failures and troubleshooting electronic equipment with maintenance data collection and tracking for mean time between failures (Preventative, Corrective, Depot-level Repairs)
• Work with the property management team workforce
• Perform field and sustainment level maintenance operations at the training location
• Oversee inventory movement, as well as SRU/LRU repair
• Develop monthly CDRL reports
• 6+ years’ experience of Maintenance and Operations
• D143C to submit requests for National Stock Numbers (NSN) for LRU and SRU candidates
• Knowledge in use of basic and complex test equipment to include, high frequency pulse generators, synthesizers, distortion analyzers, oscilloscopes, power meters, specialized VSWR test equipment, Time Domain Reflectometers (TDRs), voltmeters, meggers, etc.
• Experience working with teams cross functionally at all levels, customers and technicians
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM related field specifically Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or related Degree
*NOTE: In lieu of Bachelor's degree, candidate may also possess an Associate's degree with 8 years' related experience or High school Diploma with 10 years' of related experience
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.