Raytheon Technologies Senior Procurement Specialist in Largo, Florida
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) is seeking a excellent candidate to join the Communications and Airspace Management Systems (CAMS) Acquisitions Team.
This position will manage high volume procurements in support of multiple RIS locations. The Buyer will be the focal point for interface and communications between the Programs and the Suppliers for these procurements.
• Sourcing, negotiating, awarding and documenting purchases for materials and services.
Procurements will include commercial parts, build to print and SSOW requirements
• Compiling and analyzing data to perform price analysis as well as reviewing proposals to establish price objectives
• Performing Bid/proposal activities including PIAs, RFIs, and RFQs
• Ensuring that requirements (prime contract, quality, terms and conditions) are properly communicated to suppliers in bid and proposal activity
as well as Purchase Orders
source selections using techniques such as Best Value, Total Cost of Ownership etc.
• Performing price analyses, conducting negotiations, and identifying supplier risks
• Interfacing with internal customers and suppliers to ensure that the material/services are delivered on-time and in accordance with the specifications and quality notes documented in the Purchase Order.
Managing supplier performance to cost, schedule and quality requirements
• Executing to customer requirements including government regulations, public law and Raytheon policies and procedures
• 4+ years of related experience in procurement/subcontracts role
• Ability to read and understand drawings, specifications, and other engineering documents including SSOWs
• Working knowledge of and ability to insure subcontract compliance with Public Laws, Raytheon policies, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFAR), and ITAR and import/export requirements
• High proficiency in use of Microsoft Products, SAP, on-line PO documentation tools, Supplier management tools, Drawing management systems and general knowledge of Supply Chain processes
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects from start to completion
• Demonstrated ability to lead negotiations (price, schedule and supplier exceptions to contractual flow down requirements,
Terms and Conditions)
• Proficiency to perform and comprehend price analyses and source selection/justification
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with internal customers and suppliers.
• Demonstrated experience in handling multiple decisions based on workload dispersion, program priorities, and competing priorities
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor's Degree - BS or BA (preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Contract Administration)
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.171723
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.