Raytheon Technologies Manager I-Program Management in Marlborough, Massachusetts
Are you ready to take on a fresh opportunity, grow your career and contribute to making the world a safer place? Raytheon Technologies is ready to help you achieve your goals. Join our Air Traffic Systems Program Management team and get the opportunity and support to find purpose, thrive and succeed.
We provide resolute compensation, bonus opportunities, wellness programs, great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and a flexible work schedule - just to name a few.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space in Marlborough, MA is seeking an entry level Program Manager to support the ATNAVICS DLA Spares program within the Communications & Airspace Management Systems (CAMS) product line.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day execution of the ATNAVICS DLA Spares program. Duties include overseeing of cost, schedule, technical execution, technical performance, proposal management, and cost account management of the ATNAVICS Spares Contract. The ATNAVICS DLA PM is also responsible for the capture of new business opportunities and executing current contracts and follow-on orders.
The Program Manager aligns the program team with business priorities and provides clear direction aligned with organizational goals to meet contractual and financial commitments, comply with standards of conduct, and promotes a One Company perspective for the most effective solutions to meet customer needs and grow the business.
The Program Manager acts as the primary customer contact on capture, status and performance, and interfaces regularly with suppliers/subcontractors and business team members for implementation of the programs and coordinating/costing proposals. The Program Manager anticipates and fulfills customer needs to ensure continued business growth.
The PM will lead and regularly engage with a multi-functional team in the Northeast and our manufacturing facility in Largo, FL.
This position also requires regular interfacing with our internal customers at RI&S as well as external customers for both the US Army and USMC.
The results of these programs guides future business growth therefore it is critical not only to the warfighter, but also for our internal growth projections.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Typically requires a related University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience.
• Level 5 Raytheon Program Management Certification or ability to achieve certification within 6 months
• BOE writer certified or ability to achieve certification within 12 months
• Must be highly organized and be an effective leader, communicator, decision maker and able to inspire teams to meet production targets
• Excellent communications skills (including interpersonal, verbal, and written), and comfortable communicating to leadership, functional stakeholders, and customers
• Prior experience in maintaining Program Financial Controls including: Earned Value Management Systems, budgeting, scheduling, and performance monitoring applications. EVM Certification received
• Ability to travel domestically
Desired Skills and Experience:
•Experience working with the United States Army, Navy and/or Marine Corps customers
• Experience working spares orders and/or delivers to support program sustainment phase
• Experience working sustainment or logistics programs
• Experience with business and project management tools and procedures (e.g.
IPDS, EVMS, IMS/IMP, Risk Management, Financial Forecasts and EAC)
• Experience in mobile air traffic control (ATC) systems
• Six Sigma Specialist
Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college with a major in business, accounting, science, or equivalent experience
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.