Raytheon Technologies Manager III-Program Management in Marlborough, Massachusetts
Protected Communication Systems (PCS) is looking for a Program Manager to lead aspects of program execution (cost, schedule, technical performance and customer satisfaction) for the Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF) effort (capture, development, production and lifecycle support) of this high profile program.
This position will report to the AEHF Product Line PM for this program.
The PM must have the ability to establish and sustain business relationships, respond to customer needs in a timely manner, address complex technical requirements, and lead a diverse staff to achieve business objectives.
The current CPFF efforts valued at approximately $70M comprise of:
Hardware sustainment – spares builds and depot support (thru Largo, FL Center of Excellence), FRACA, and various other customer directed support tasks
Software sustainment – manage STR resolution by a team of software engineers
Installations/Training – plan and support fielding team for terminal install at 60+ sites and subsequent user training class
The CPFF effort also includes larger development ECPs valued at $30-40M. The work scope for these ECPs includes requirements shaping and definition, hardware and software development, integration, test and qualification. These ECPs also requires that the candidate have experience shaping, developing, leading and submitting compliant proposals to support the customer’s and business objectives.
The PCS PM will have full accountability for leading and managing their program. They will establish an executable program baseline, earned value (EV) plan, and risks and opportunities to achieve specific financial goals and obligations (including full P&L responsibility). The PCS Program Manager will lead a multi-disciplined team, functional organizations, major subcontractors and strategic suppliers, providing clear direction aligned with Corporate, Mission Area, and PL goals. They must deliver on contractual and financial commitments, champion company's standards of conduct, and promote a One Company perspective for the most effective solutions to meet customer needs and grow the business. The PM serves as the primary customer interface to ensure program execution is aligned with customer expectations.
10 years of professional related work experience
• Demonstrated experience building and leading multi-disciplined, cross-functional, matrix’d team including members from Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain and Mission Assurance
• Excellent communication skills and experience presenting to customers and senior leadership; ability to effectively work and communicate with all levels of management and customers
• Thorough understanding and implementation of program leadership best practices and processes to include capture management, engineering development, production operations and mission support activities
• Excellent working knowledge of business and project management infrastructure and processes such as IPDS, EVMS, IMS/IMP, Risk Management, Financial Forecasting and EACs
• PM Certification Level 4 (Or equivalent external certification)
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
• U.S. Citizenship status is required, as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Ability to obtain Level 3 Certification within one year of being in role
• Ability to develop customer and program enhancing partnerships with internal functional
organizations; such as Contracts,
Finance, Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations, Mission Assurance and other support functions
Required Education (including Major):
• Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Math or Business
• Desired Education: Master’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Math or Business
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.