Raytheon Technologies Manager III-Program Management in Marlborough, Massachusetts
The Integrated Solutions Program Manager (PM) supports early stage, development efforts for programs in the Protected Communications Solutions (PCS) product line, managing all facets of the program, from customer engagements, proposal development/submission, program kickoff, and implementation. The PM motivates existing and proposed Contract Research and Development (CRAD), and Technology Maturation (TM), with a focus on protected communications.
The PM will establish an executable program baseline, earned value plan, and risks and opportunities to achieve specific financial goals and obligations, including P&L responsibility. The PM will lead a multidiscipline engineering team, functional organizations, major subcontractors and strategic suppliers, providing clear direction aligned with Corporate, and Product Line goals. They must deliver on contractual and financial commitments, champion standards of conduct, and promote a One Company perspective for the most effective solutions to meet customer needs and grow the business. The Program Manager will be capable of executing all aspects of the Capture Plan and Capture/Proposal Process in addition to carrying programs from start-up to closure. The position requires a excellent knowledge of multiple types of communication systems, with an understanding of SATCOM solutions, and emerging technologies desired to maintain resolute advantage. The position requires resourcefulness in achieving enthusiastic positions and strategies related to proposal responses within customer trade spaces. This includes development of teaming strategies across Raytheon and with other suppliers and prime integrators to maximize Pwin. A excellent and deep knowledge of the complex DoD procurement process and development program execution requirements is necessary.
The PM serves as the primary customer interface, satisfying current program requirements as well as working to identify and secure opportunities to increase our current program scope of work and identify and secure that next early stage, new development effort.
• 10+ years of professional related working experience
• Demonstrated experience leading multi-disciplined, cross functional, matrixed teams
• Strong communication skills and experience presenting to customers and senior leadership; ability to effectively work and communicate with all levels of management and customers
• Understanding and implementation of program leadership best practices and processes to include capture management and early stage development
• Strong working knowledge of business and project management tools and processes such as IPDS, EVMS, IMS/IMP, Risk Management, Financial Forecasting and EACs
• US Citizenship is required
• Active TS/SCI Clearance
• Communications and AESA technology experience
• Demonstrated ability to understand technical details of efforts underway, to summarize key concerns and follow through with development of action plans to correct or satisfy problem areas
• PM Tier IV Certification or ability to obtain Tier IV Certification within one year of being in role
• Ability to develop customer and program enhancing partnerships with internal functional organizations, such as Contracts, Finance, Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations, Mission Assurance and other support functions
• 10+ years of professional related work experience; with 5+ years Program Management experience running development programs
• Active TS/SCI Clearance
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Math or Business
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.