Raytheon Technologies Mgr II Manufacturing in McKinney, Texas
The Advanced Product Center is seeking an Operations Program Manager responsible for leading operations execution across multiple RIS or RMD programs. The successful candidate will ensure that functional and factory areas are executing strategies to meet cost, quality, and schedule requirements while focusing on profitability, improved ROI and sustained growth. The APC Operations Program Manager (OPM) will be accountable for schedule performance, risk and opportunity management, operational efficiencies and continuous improvement for a program up to $100M in overall scope. Ideal candidate should have demonstrated success in factory operations, engineering and/or supply chain with experience as a Cost Account Manager and leading in an Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment. The successful candidate will lead collaboratively across all of Operations and Supply Chain and key business partners in the Program Management Office, Engineering and Mission Assurance. Demonstrated performance in business operations, performance measurement systems, command media, IPDS (program lifecycle management) and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR). Excellent verbal and written communication skills for reports, procedures, and directives.
• A minimum of 8 years of related experience in the industry
• EVMS Certification
• Business and financial acumen, strong analytical and problem solving skills, reliability and sound judgment
• Ability to articulate complex issues into succinct, cohesive summaries and presentations; skilled in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Experience using business and project management tools and procedures such as IPDS, Risk Management, Financial Forecasts
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
• Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance within 1 year of hire date
• Experience in Aerospace & Defense Manufacturing policies and procedures and/or experience with RF Components, RF Subassemblies, and RF Subsystems
• Demonstrated experience in Lean, Six Sigma, and other Operational Excellence methodologies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to storyline and prepare executive-level discussion documents with a demonstrated ability to influence different styles
• Excellent conceptual problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to bring structure to vaguely defined problems, pragmatically scope problem solving approach, and manage execution
• Active Top Secret Clearance
• Level 6 Program Management Certification within one year of start date
• 8+ combined years of work experience in a Program / Supply Chain / Operations / Finance / Engineering position
• Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering or related field desired)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.