Raytheon Technologies Operations Software Developer in McKinney, Texas
This is a temporary position of undetermined length.
Raytheon Technologies is developing an interactive web application for facilitating Predictive Analytics and validation, approval process, and system integration/automation. The application is based on modern design techniques with a flexible framework to eliminate user and audit failures and reduce process cycle time. ATOMIC is a web-based analytics portal designed to facilitate efficiency and data-driven decision making through access to actionable information and HTL automation. ATOMIC will serves as a Reporting repository:
• Centralize factory reporting from hundreds of spreadsheets and tableau reports into a single location
• Enable interactive reporting capabilities (reports built off of user inputs)
• Allows for crowd sourcing of reports using system collected usage statistics
• Eliminates data size limitations associated with Excel and Access
• Offers a collaborative working environment across RIS
The visibility and planned usage of the application is very high with many new innovative capabilities proposed for the future.
ATOMIC also offer tooling capabilities (e.g. PROP Load Tool and Demand Status Approval) within its framework:
• Comparison between Sales and Execution Plan
• Inside lead time material on potential awards
• Smoother transition from Gate 3 to Gate 5
• Support data to drive AR and capital decisions
• Provide forecast to suppliers and IOTs
• Work with suppliers on LTBs, LTAs, and etc.
• Factory Capacity Planning
• Show the time phased financial data during material loading
• Provide real time notifications for inside lead time loads
• Provide forecast accuracy (PROP vs MRP vs Contract)
• Provide comprehensive demand profile (firm and non-firm)
• Comprehensive reporting and metrics
These activities include:
Develop new application features such as form data validation, system data integration.
Develop interactive front-end capabilities to guide user through form entry and approval process.
Enhance user interface and experience employing modern design best practices.
Learn and understand business process needs to generate actionable software requirements.
Maintain and troubleshoot user issues and software issues
Bootstrap/Foundation UI Framework
Microsoft SQL or other Relational Databases
Strong communication skills
Quick to learn business processes and Analytical tools (i.e. Tableau and PowerBI)
5 years of experience
Full-stack C# Web application development
UI/UX Layout Design
SAP ERP System
Material Requirements Planning
R equired Education:
BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Advanced degrees in Computer Science, Software Engineering
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.178176
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.