Raytheon Technologies Security Specialist in McKinney, Texas
This is a multi-faceted Industrial Security Specialist II position within a Special Program environment. The candidate will help develop, administer and maintain a comprehensive security program in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Processing a high volume of Program Access Requests (PARs)
• Management of the program personnel database
• Provide security guidance regarding program operations
• Conduct briefings and debriefings
• Conduct administrative tasks to include parcel checks, alarm testing, visit certifications, and assist in the investigation of security violations and recommend corrective actions
• Assist with implementing Security Education and Media Control Plan
• Administering security procedures for the 5220.22-M NISPOM, 5205.07 DoD Manuals Volumes 1-4, Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs), and JSIG, as they relate to operating in a classified environment
• Support COMSEC tasks
• Participate in a team environment to develop, update, and implement security policies and procedures in coordination with the company policies and government regulations
• Conduct and/or participate in Self-Inspections and/or Government inspections
• Develop, prepare and implement local Standard Operating procedures (SOP) and Operations Security (OPSEC) Plans, and Concept of Operations (CONOPs), etc.
• US Citizenship
• Existing Top Secret clearance and SSBI/PR within 6 years
• Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, computer, writing skills, and professional image
• Refined teaming skills and understanding of team concepts
• Ability to multi-task
• Self-starter with minimal supervision
• Attention to detail and follow-through when completing tasks
• Ability to plan, schedule, and arrange activities in accomplishing objectives
• Experience with all Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Willing to work extended hours, in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Willing to travel on company business
• Ability to display tact, discretion and diplomacy in dealing with all levels of Raytheon employees
• Must be able to obtain and maintain all access as required by the programs.
• Two years of relevant experience within Industrial Security
• Experience in the Special Program Environments and understanding of government guidance to include the NISPOM and DoD Volumes
• Security related certification and training courses
• Experience with SIMS and DISS databases
• Working knowledge of Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG)
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor's degree and 4 years of related experience,
or 10 years of relevant experience in lieu of.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active
U.S. Security Clearance, with an investigation within six years, as of day one of employment.
Position contingent upon the ability to obtain required clearance and accesses as directed by the program.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.