Raytheon Technologies Test Operator in McKinney, Texas
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) is growing! We have an immediate career growth opportunity for an experienced Test Operator within our Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Systems (ISRS) Mission Area.
Explore RI&S: Raytheon Intelligence & Space (https://www.raytheonintelligenceandspace.com/)
Our Test Operator in the Environmental Test Lab (ETL) is responsible for providing environments for validating the suitability and performance of new engineering designs and products. ETL also supports other testing such as Environmental Stress Screening (ESS), evaluation, qualification, lot acceptance, and combined environment reliability testing.
Responsibilities will include working closely with leaders and managers, configuring test fixturing and products for exposure to various test environments, programming specialized test controllers for specific requirements, monitoring climatic or dynamic tests, and documenting observations and results.
• A minimum of 6+ years of related and applicable work experience
• Work well within groups and independently
• Follow instructions and directions in order to complete projects or assignments
• Willingness to adapt to distractions within the test lab
• Observe and document test results accurately
• Operate basic hand tools
• U.S Citizenship is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
High School Degree/GED with 6+ years of relevant job related experience
Associate degree in Electronics or other STEM related technical degree with 6+ years of relevant job related experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.