Raytheon Technologies Information Review and Release Analyst - Senior in McLean, Virginia
Raytheon Technologies has an immediate need for an Information Review and Release Analyst for an Intelligence Community office located in the Tysons Corner, VA area. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide research, review, and redact equities from various documents (electronically and/or manually), including requests submitted by Defense Counsel to the Office of Military Commissions, Congress and/or Office of Congressional Affairs. The right candidate for this position must have a thorough understanding of reviewing and the proper application of redactions.
The individual will be responsible to ensure that all work products are accurate and compliant to customer satisfaction. They must be proficient in EXCEL usage, with a developed analytical background with strong research skills. The right candidate will perform a combination of tasks provided by the customer. The individual will review products for the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive will also be using criteria established in EO 13526 (or as amended). They must be able to review standards of special searches and as internal declassification guidance as provided by the customer.
· Must have robust communication and interpersonal skills, as well as experience working in a collaborative team environment.
· Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and the ability to think critically.
· Substantive knowledge of general worldwide events to include Foreign Relations.
· Knowledge of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs, and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive.
· Ability to identify, recommend and implement process improvements.
· Must be flexible and adaptable to changes, when needed. Ability to multi-task is a must.
· Strong work ethic; organizational and time management skills are required in order to manage competing priorities.
· Proficiency in on-line tools such as Word, Excel, and Access and other required systems to be able to perform the duties.
· Solid knowledge of the intelligence community.
• Knowledge of sponsor culture and procedures.
• The ability to assist with process improvement initiatives.
• It is desired that the individual possess a minimum of five (5) years of Sponsor or Intelligence Community (IC) experience with Executive Order (EO) 13526 (or EO 12958 as amended); and five (5) years of experience with the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) or Privacy Act (PA).
Must have a TS/SCI clearance with an active poly from day one of employment and be crossover eligible.
Required Education :
• A bachelor degree and 5+ years of experience specific to the skills listed or 12 years in lieu of a degree.
• Candidate resumes must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above and with the Sponsor.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.