Raytheon Technologies SIGINT Operator in McLean, Virginia
Raytheon Technologies has an immediate need for SIGINT Operators in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The Technical Specialists (SIGINT Operators) will conduct technical SIGINT collection in support of customer operations. As a member of a highly qualified team, you will be supporting operations that have the highest impact to National Security. As noted, the work is in the WMA and involves shift work. Customer specific training is required as well as on the job training.
• Minimum TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Knowledgeable in Ground or Air SIGINT collection operations
• Strong knowledge of SIGINT collection equipment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software
• Excellent communication skills
• Military background or equivalent operations experience
• Willingness and ability to learn new skills
• Background in SIGINT collection
• Experience working in an Operations Center
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a small team
• Technical competency in one of the following fields: SIGINT Collection/Analysis/Targeting, ELINT Collection/Analysis, Electronic Warfare (EW), Cryptologic Linguist, Radio Operations, Cyber Security, Network Engineering/Security, Information Technology (with degree), HAM Operations and certification
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree and two (2) years relevant experience.
• Direct relevant experience and/or military experience may be applied in lieu of classification requirements
Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance with Poly from day one of employment and be crossover eligible.
Applicable Military Job Codes
Marine: 2600, 2621, 2651, 2631, 2611, 2629
Army: 35S, 35N, 35P
Navy: CTR, CTI, CTN, CTT
Air Force: 1N1, 1N2, 1N3175380
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.