Raytheon Technologies Windows Kernel Developer in Melbourne, Florida
Raytheon Technologies’ CODEX (Cyber Offense and Defense Experts) division brings together an elite team of mission-focused industry experts who are well known for their ability to overcome the most advanced technical challenges. The team comprises engineers of multiple disciplines including vulnerability research, reverse engineering, CNO/CNE development, hardware emulation, system engineering, and data analytics. Our engineers do more than just work with cutting-edge technology—they ensure the missions succeed for the customers! CODEX offices span the nation and offer its engineers the ability to advance their careers through mentorship, training, and an expansive technical portfolio that covers every side of cyber. If you want to be part of a collaborative team that supports challenging, meaningful work that is vital to our national security, apply today!
• Develop, debug and test kernel level code using the C language
• Assist in the design and development of major system components
• Create, test, manage, and peer review code as each developer is required to fulfill multiple roles
• Work with other performers in a large and dynamic team to integrate system components early and often
• Mentor other team members
• Minimum of 6 – 15+ years of development experience in systems or firmware
• C/C++ Development Experience
• Experience developing Window kernel drivers
• You have knowledge of software development practices including:
Source Version Control Systems (GIT, SVN)
Continuous Integration Tools (Buildbot, Jenkins, Bamboo)
• Understanding of Operating System internals
• Understanding of Kernel memory management
• Basic understanding of common Cryptographic Primitives
• Understanding of common Secure Coding Practices and code auditing
• Strong technical writing skills
• Experience with Agile Software development
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
• U.S. citizenship status and Top Secret Clearance Eligible
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience delivering software products to commercial and/or government customers
• Systems Administration (Windows, Linux)
• Experience developing applications that utilize cryptographic algorithms and protocols
• Experience with Hypervisors
• Experience with FPGAs
BS/MS in technical discipline or Equivalent work experience will be considered.
Clearance Required: Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation, obtain and maintain a top secret clearance and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.