Raytheon Technologies Fullstack Software Developer in Mexicali, Mexico
Av. Sierra San Agustin 2498, Mexicali, Baja California, 21190, Mexico
• Provide third-tier support for supported applications.
• Investigate, troubleshoot, resolve, and provide resolution for incidents and problems with supported applications with little or no help.
• Communicate with system users to identify, explain, and resolve issues which cannot be solved by tier one and two support personnel.
• Analyze, design and develop simple applications.
• Works on assigned tasks under direct supervision. • Must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment.
• Estimates project resource requirements for single developer projects.
• Expected to coordinate activities with support personnel and other team members. • Understand and operate within company policies and procedures.
• Develop/modify programs based on functional specifications, investigate and understand new technologies, participate in unit test planning, unit-tests, code review and performance monitoring.
• Adhere to company and departmental policies and processes to help achieve predictable service levels and meet goals.
• May begin to interface with internal customers.
• Individual job duties may vary.
• Participate in Data mapping, Data conversion and Data Validation.
• Bachelors in appropriate Engineering.
• English - 90%
• Preferable knowledge of Mobile development - Native and Hybrid (Java, Kotlin, Objective C, Swift, Ionic 2/Angular)
• Azure DevOps
• AWS (CloudFormation, CodeCommit, ECS, S3)
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
to read the Policy and Terms