Raytheon Technologies Industrial Engineer Technician in Mexicali, Mexico
Calzada Manuel Gómez Morín número 3200,Colonia Rancho Hermanos Fuentes, CP 21190,Mexico.
This position is concerned with performing a variety of functions in the development, implementation and revision of Manufacturing Engineering processes and procedures. Provides assistance to Industrial Engineering, Test Engineering and Design Engineers.
• Provides basic technical support and resolves routine problems of limited scope and complexity.
• Follows established policies and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Contributions are usually limited to task-related activities.
• Creates and maintains the master route sequences and BOM data in compass.
• Needs assistance with interpreting engineer drawings/specs to develop and maintain assembly line work instructions.
• Assists with and/or generates Run and Holds along with reviewing ECOs to ensure they are acceptable for production incorporation.
• Basic understanding of Lean concepts.
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency and adaptive response to challenges.
• This position requires developing and mentoring in the basic job functions.
• Industrial Engineering graduate or Technical High School studies in related field
• English Level- 80%
• Experience in Corel Draw, CSI, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign softwares.
• Preferable Visa
• Availability to travel
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link (http://www.rtx.com/privacy/Job-Applicant-Privacy-Notice) to read the Policy and Terms