Raytheon Technologies Manufacturing Manager in Mexicali, Mexico
Calzada Manuel Gómez Morín número 3200,Colonia Rancho Hermanos Fuentes, CP 21190,Mexico.
• Holds accountability for daily operation and meeting production goals in a timely and accurate manner within an assembly process or similar assigned area.
• Implements production plans and provides feedback around product introduction, equipment efficiency, materials supply constraints, schedules and staffing requirements to meet given objectives.
• Implements activities in production area to ensure timely, high quality production at the lowest cost consistent with the quality requirements.
• Provides focus to the production team to execute to quality, schedule and cost expectations.
• Implements given operating plans and operating budget. Executes given priorities to ensure the most efficient and effective production schedule and staffing plan. Executes to the given budget targets. Develops daily plans to meet production needs.
• Implements and executes specific components of quality improvement, Lean and Six Sigma programs. Accountable for reduction of cost and waste within production. Improves productivity by implementing best practices.
• Is accountable for implementing given schedules and expenditure constraints for direct and indirect labor. May plan details of staffing and labor around given priorities.
• Bachelor in Manufacturing, Electronic, Mechanical or related.
• English level - 90%.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in leadership roles.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link (http://www.rtx.com/privacy/Job-Applicant-Privacy-Notice) to read the Policy and Terms