Raytheon Technologies Quality Assurance Tech in Mexicali, Mexico
Calzada Manuel Gómez Morín número 3200,Colonia Rancho Hermanos Fuentes, CP 21190,Mexico.
This position is responsible for performing First Article Inspection (FAI) for the business unit in accordance with Collins quality policies and procedures and in compliance with applicable standards and contractual requirements. This position operates in the following functional areas: Quality Assurance, Quality System Validation or Material Verification.
· Maintains quality data records, compiles information, and prepares reports for internal and external customers.
· Provides support to manufacturing operations in the review of products and of engineering and manufacturing processes by performing First Article inspections.
· Performs product audits in accordance with Collins/customer/industry standards, reports results, assigns and monitors follow-up actions.
· Performs duties required by the Quality Management System.
· Maintains equipment calibration and tooling tracking systems for their assigned inspection tooling.
· Trains inspection (audit) personnel on workmanship standards.
· Unfinished studies in Engineering or Technical Degree.
· May have experience in GD&T.
· English 60%
· Shift availability
· May have experience in quality
· Ability to understand governmental and industrial regulations.
· Ability to interpret drawings, units of measurement, views, dimensions and tolerances, as well as engineering notes.
· Experience in MS office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
You could be a great fit for our Quality organization if:
You take immense satisfaction and pride in the quality of your work.You’re the first to point out opportunities for continuous improvement (even outside of work…not at all to the annoyance of your friends and family).You understand the absolute importance of adhering to compliance…all while making your customers proud by achieving a zero-defect quality delivery plan.
OK. We got it. You live and breathe Quality. So do we! For us at Collins Aerospace, quality is personal. People’s lives and safety depend on the quality of our products. From the child flying for the first time, to the men and women who save lives, to the astronaut exploring outer space – what we do matters, every day. If you checked the boxes above, we invite you to join the Quality organization as we work to be the best aerospace company for the world by delighting our customers with 100 percent on-time delivery and zero defect parts.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link (http://www.rtx.com/privacy/Job-Applicant-Privacy-Notice) to read the Policy and Terms