Raytheon Technologies Sr Field Engineer I in Moorestown-Lenola, New Jersey
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RI&S) has a current opening on the Air and Missile Defense Radar, (AMDR) program. As our Sr. Field Engineer I, you will join a team of diverse professionals who are developing and fielding the most advanced shipboard radar. You will be responsible for all onsite activities up to and including hardware and software integration, test, verification, troubleshooting, repair and operations of an advanced radar system. This position may require 100% travel for multiple months and extended hours (6X10) and may vary according to program needs. The primary location is Moorestown, NJ; but rotating temporary domestic off-site assignments are anticipated.
• Able to work autonomously (self-starter) and as part of a diverse site team
• Able to troubleshoot and resolve HW issues
• Perform data transfers and archiving to and from classified network
• Perform SW installation (Builds/Overlays)
• Maintain configuration of SPY-6 Emulator (OE, SAPS and SW)
• Review, generate and maintain reports, logs and various documentation
• Develop and maintain site specific instruments for system operations
• Maintain all equipment, instruments, facilities, etc.
• Use and operate hand and power tools; along with various types of test equipment
• Good verbal and written skills
• Support all other site activities as instructed by the Site and Integration Lead
• U.S. Government Secret clearance
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of desktop application software especially OneNote
• Familiar with Raytheon practices regarding technical documentation
• Experience with Radar System operations, maintenance and performance analysis
• Experience working with Redhat X86 servers, IT Networking and MATLAB
• Good working knowledge of drawings, schematics, diagrams, procedures, technical documentation
• Prior Shipyard and/or shipboard experience
• Experience interfacing with customers (Navy), contractors and other government personnel
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor's degree, and 2 years of related experience; or Associates degree, and 6 years of related experience; or High School Diploma and 10 years of related experiences.174975
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.