Raytheon Technologies Bench Assembly Cell Op I-Grade 84-Weekend Shift in North Berwick, Maine
United States of America
PW105: North Berwick Wells Road, Route 9, North Berwick, ME, 03906 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
We have an amazing Opportunity right now as a Bench Assembly Cell Operator on the Weekend Shift AWW, Work 36 hours get paid for 40, Friday-Sunday 6:00am-6:30pm.
Typical tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
• Build and / or disassemble a variety of new technology production gas turbine engine modules, subassemblies and accessories.
• Follow specified work instructions including assembly floor specifications, computer generated work instructions, assembly drawings and work orders to assure compliance with requirements.
• Properly complete all necessary build records and other required documentation.
• Support continuous improvement initiatives as well as any other duties deemed necessary by supervision.
• High School or General Equivalency Diploma
• 1 + years of related experience, or a completed degree/certificate from a post-secondary or vocational school in a related field with 0-1+years related experience
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
• Ability to read and understand commercial and military procedures and other approved technical data required to assemble jet engine parts.
• Flexibility in job assignments and able to perform a variety of assembly functions on commercial and military products.
• May be required to train for, obtain and maintain licenses, operator permits and certifications as required.
• May require some travel, assist other business units and work special shifts as needed.
• A and P license preferred
• Demonstrated versatility, flexibility and initiative, with high level of organization skills to cover multiple areas as business needs dictate.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong computer skills
• Flexibility around shifts, for training and to maintain workflow, to include overtime
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link (http://www.rtx.com/privacy/Job-Applicant-Privacy-Notice) to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.