Raytheon Technologies Senior Business Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
UE Square, 83 Clemenceau Ave, #11-05/08, Singapore 239920
Specialist, Program Management
The Senior/Business Analysts is responsible for translating data into meaningful and actionable insights for the business unit in better decision making. Successful candidates need to readily see the overall business picture and deal with undefined situations holistically. He / She has to perform the role with little oversight and take a structured approach to analysis and problem solving. This role is key to assist Business Units drives growth of product lines within business unit and provides practical recommendations to Business units for complex situations
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
· Drives the growth of product lines within the Business Unit.
· Accountable to support a program, which is of moderate risk and complexity.
· Prepares business plans in consultation with managers. Analyzes, coordinates and follows through on business related issues.
· Active participation in proposal development efforts and assists in identifying potential follow-on/add-on work with current customers as well as maintaining rapport with technical customers.
· Performs revenue and P&L monitoring and analysis.
· Supports Strategic and Financial Planning (S&FP) by forecasting budget needs for known and predictive issues over a five (5) year period.
· Undertakes other ad-hoc duties/projects assigned by the manager
· Travel required - up to 25% annually for this position
· Requires BS/BA degree in financial, management and/or technical related discipline.
· Minimum of 15 years of working experience with at least 7 - 10 years of relevant experience in the Business / Commercial / Solutions analysis within the aviation industry.
· Solid business acumen coupled with capability of financial statements and P&L management
· Possess a strategic, critical and problem-solving thinking
· Ability to organize, perform and track multiple tasks accurately in short timeframes
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines using effective organizational and time management skills, and attention to detail.
· Must be able to work autonomously without significant day to day direction
· Able to work both independently and collaboratively as a team player
· A team player with exceptional personality and able to remain calm and perform under pressure
· Excellent English proficiency with demonstrated communication, influencing and negotiation skills
· An effective communicator who is comfortable in making presentations to senior executives
· Possess initiative and the drive to deliver excellence consistently
· Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office is a prerequisite, particularly Excel and Powerpoint skills
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link (http://www.rtx.com/privacy/Job-Applicant-Privacy-Notice) to read the Policy and Terms