Raytheon Technologies Technical Project Integrator - SME in Springfield, Virginia
Raytheon Technologies is seeking an experienced and cleared SME Level Technical Project Integrator in the Springfield, VA area.
The right candidate will work within the customer environment as part of a customer/contractor team and serve as a technical and engineering lead for design reviews, plan reviews, commissioning of new infrastructure systems, and provide engineering assistance in troubleshooting of system failures. They will be responsible for performing general technical duties and will be expected to maintain current technical knowledge and appropriate certifications. They will also be responsible for tracking actions to completion that have been assigned to FSMB via cables, LN’s, and generated via PM’s. In addition, the right candidate will assist in preparing equipment for shipment, as well as assist in development of recapitalization plans for station infrastructure based on documented life-cycle programmatic data for all customer field infrastructure. The Technical Project Integrator will also be required to travel as necessary to assist in deployments, tests and installations.
• Minimum of sixteen (16) years’ experience with facilities design, maintenance, renovation, and construction project management at overseas/domestic locations incorporating unique Sponsor requirements.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Excellent representational and communications skills that enable close relationships with senior technical officers in the organization and throughout the community.
• Experience formulating and executing large facilities construction, maintenance and repair budgets.
• Knowledge of federal building & safety codes.
• Demonstrated ability to read and understand construction documents.
• Experience in preparing contract documentation, to include: market surveys, technical SOW, and other contract documents (SSJ, CDCG, financial documents, etc.)
• Familiarity with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) as they apply to A&E and construction contracting.
• Knowledge of Department of State overseas facilities procedures and standards.
• Knowledge of overseas construction security requirements.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• PMP Certification
• Experience with process improvement technologies
• Familiarization with COMSEC policies/regulations
• Familiarity with the FS MAXIMO Asset Management System
• Advanced degree in engineering
• OCONUS travel roughly 20%, including potential for hazard areas as required
• Roughly 10% CONUS travel, as required based on customer needs
• Although not initially require, must be willing and capable of taking and becoming weapons certified
• Bachelor’s Degree in architecture, engineering, or technical discipline and a minimum of ten (10) years of experience
• Eight (8) years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree for a total of eighteen (18) years of experience
Must have TS/SCI security clearance with Poly on day one of employment and must be eligible for crossover.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.