Raytheon Technologies Manager Program Contracts in Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD) Contracts position working within the Raytheon Land Warfare & Air Defense (LWAD) Business Area with 2021 projected Sales >$5B.
Primary responsibilities will include supporting the Qatar Business Area as the Contracts lead for the Qatar Foreign Military Sales (FMS) 10-Lot Production Contract and FMS Sustainment contracts.
Duties will include participation in front-end assessment of business pursuits, proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and significant customer activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment of contract requirements in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
Candidate must be able to readily adapt in a challenging, fast-paced environment. The Contract Professional supporting this key business area is responsible for management of the customer relationship, the provision of business counsel and leadership to the Program Management Teams, together with expedited proposal, negotiation and/or definitization of contracts that are critical to RMD and LWAD Programs.
This role can be located in Tewksbury, MA or can be done remotely.
What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon Missiles and Defense (RMD), we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by RMD employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
Our RMD Contracts teammates are valued business partners, influencing and executing balanced business deals, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, all in support of the products and services we deliver to our customers. With a global portfolio of clients, partners, and suppliers, the development opportunities for our Contracts experts are endless, both domestically and abroad.
Our success is driven by a strong culture, investing in our people, and a embracing the perspectives of a diverse workforce. Our Contracts teammates fuel powerful ideas, develop meaningful relationships, and work together to achieve and exceed business goals.
· 10+ years of applicable business-related work experience
· Knowledge of FAR/DFARS and/or related regulations
· Experience with applying legal aspects of government and commercial acquisition to the contract management function.
· Experience developing solutions to unusual and complex contracting issues.
· Experience establishing pre-negotiation objectives and negotiation skills to realize objectives.
· Proven negotiation skills to define strategies and lead negotiations.
· Experience reconciling RFP, Program requirements, proposal submittals and resultant contract
· This position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance.
Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a clearance.
· Experience researching compliance issues, applicable regulations and laws, and formulate recommendations to management.
· Thorough knowledge of financial business principles and understanding of applicability to contracts and business.
· Strong business acumen with the ability to recognize risk elements in business transactions.
· Effective communicator both orally and in writing; strong analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills.
· Experience working within team environment with customers and peers.
· Experience with different contractual vehicles.
· Knowledge of the missile defense market.
· Cross-functional experience in Finance, Integrated Supply Chain, Business Development, or Program Management
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelors Degree. Preferred majors: Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, Contract Administration, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Business Law, Finance.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.