Raytheon Technologies Principal Plan Production Control Specialist in Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Rapid Hardware Solutions (RHS) is chartered to deliver agile services. We bridge across Operations and Engineering, providing solutions through the execution of quick-turn design, procurement, manufacturing and environmental test services. RHS is skilled in special test equipment, program trainers, environmental test and cooling systems mechanical design. We utilize Pro/Engineer and Common Product Data Management (PDM) with tailored release processes for maximum cross-use and flexibility.
RHS executes prototyping and high-mix/low-rate procurement and fabrication activities with a focus on in-house electro-mechanical packaging, support equipment and liquid cooling systems integration, and partner with outside suppliers to satisfy all demands. We strive to minimize cycle times and provide best value through the utilization of dynamic and agile processes.
This position is for a Material Acquisition and Management role to support the Materials Management activities in RHS.
• Material Planning and Production Control functions on Production and Development programs.
• Execute the program to meet the customer’s requirements and the delivery of product to the contract schedule.
• Oversee / manage the supply chain process from proposal activities through contract closure.
• Assess supply resources, aggregate and prioritize demand requirements, plan inventory, kitting requirements, production, material and rough cut capacity for all products.
• Analyze and aggregate purchase material supply / demand position using Material Requirements Planning (MRP) tools.
• Plan inventory levels based on dependent and independent Bill of Material (BOM) requirements.
• Participate in build schedule generation to ensure proper scheduling of program requirements.
• Generate purchase requisitions and purchase order placement through supply chain. Analyze the inventory position against the material requirements and determine the critical part of procured materials and subassemblies.
• Set priorities with Functional and Line Managers to ensure that Products are properly supported and will meet the program build schedule.
• Prepare and present manufacturing performance and status reports.
• Control and coordinate disposition of subassemblies and materials affected by Engineering Change Notices.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
This position can be Salary Grade G09 or G10 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position
• Minimum six (6) years of experience working with material analysis experience working within an MRP (Material Requirements Planning) System
• Experience with SAP, APEX, Prism or other material management tools
• Ability to interface with other engineering disciplines, non-technical disciplines and suppliers to resolve technical issues
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience in the field of Production & Material Control
• Ability to analyze demands and coordinate multiple groups to work to a schedule.
• Ability to communicate in meetings that require presentations and review of complex data.
• Exceptional organizational skills to manage, plan, and coordinate multiple projects within schedule deadlines
• Attention to detail when creating documents (to include shipping documentation) and when performing data entry using business system tools.
• Understanding of Line of Balance (LOB) and scheduling tools.
• Ability to collaborate with a wide range of people.
• Working knowledge of Exostar
• Knowledge of lean Manufacturing and VBS
• Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field176549
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.