Raytheon Technologies Principal Procurement Specialist in Tucson, Arizona
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) is looking for a mid-level experienced Procurement Specialist to join its Space Systems Supply Chain Acquisition team. You will report directly to the Manager of General Acquisitions/Subcontracts, supporting multiple programs and proposal efforts within the Space Systems mission area. You will work with suppliers to obtain pricing, negotiate and monitor performance. This includes developing and maintaining compliant procurement documentation, updating business system (SAP/PRISM) with latest schedules/financial information, maintaining status and plans for program and management reporting.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Evaluating, identifying, and selecting suppliers and business partners.
• Soliciting quotes from prospective subcontractors and employing various techniques to analyze cost/price, technical capability and financial viability, conducting investigations to ensure ability to perform within cost and schedule
• Negotiating and administering multiple General Acquisitions/Subcontracts efforts simultaneously
• Preparing General Acquisitions/Subcontracts documentation in accordance with established company, customer and government regulations
• Managing suppliers and delivery status
• Monitoring and reporting cost, schedule and status of suppliers and recommends or implements corrective action as necessary.
• Minimum 5 years of Supply Chain experience in government contracting environment
• Experience with FAR/DFAR
• Experience with negotiation of price reductions and terms and conditions
• Experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Experience developing and delivering presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
• Ability to travel domestically/internationally, if required
• This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
• Experience with Price/Cost Analysis
• Knowledge of import / export regulations (ITAR/EAR)
• Six Sigma and productivity improvement experience
• SAP System or PRISM experience
• Experience working in a Team environment collaborating with MPMs, Accounting, Production Control
• Knowledge and experience purchasing complex assemblies for military applications
• Ability to learn and effectively apply new tools, processes and procedures
• Ability to grasp / understand technical concepts / applications
• Detailed-oriented and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to obtain and/or maintain a US Government Security Clearance
Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or similar OR Military experience may substitute for some requirements. Military technical certification credit for military experience (* military personnel who have been formally trained or have relevant experience obtained while in service versus civilian training)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.