Raytheon Technologies Internal Controls & Timesheet Analyst in United Kingdom
Internal Controls and Timesheet Analyst
Summary of Role
The role will assist the Technical Accounting and Inter Controls Manager by overseeing and performing the key controls testing for Raytheon UK. The individual will also perform the Timesheet controls and administration for the organisation. The analyst will transact and be the initial point of contact for the businesses internal controls as well as timesheet queries and amendments.
The individual will interact with cross functional teams across the UK.
Candidates will be self-motivated, ambitious and willing to identify improvements to our current processes. This role will suit somebody with a thorough and diligent work approach and an analytical focus.
Raytheon is an advocate of 6 Sigma with the goal of training all its employees to specialist level. The person who is appointed in this role will use this training to streamline reporting and drive efficiencies.
• Process timesheet amendments from across Raytheon UK.
• Perform the Key Controls Testing and ensure that all controls are working effectively.
• Support the Technical Accounting & Internal Controls Manager with SOX certifications as well as other controls related certifications across the organisation
• Analyse and prepare the EAC Diagnostic quarterly and identify common drivers
• Engage with the business to improve the timesheet process and ensure the most efficient time recording process
• Involvement in Raytheon’s 6 Sigma projects to streamline reporting and drive efficiencies
• Significant project based work where required
• Microsoft Office suite experience with a focus on Excel
• Strong analytical qualifications (including Mathematics)
• Willingness to learn and develop
• Part qualified / qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA (or equivalent)