Raytheon Technologies Engineering Business Analyst- Remote Opportunity! in United States
This position is for a Principal Program Cost Schedule and Control Analyst - Engineering Business Analyst within the Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD) Engineering Finance organization.
As an Engineering Business Analyst, the successful candidate will support Engineering Product Team Leads, Control Account Managers, and Program leads in the successful completion of monthly Earned Value Management (EVM) inputs, reporting and analysis, monthly Budget Change Requests (BCRs), facilitate EAC and LRE inputs, and demonstrate the ability to perform meaningful analysis and effective communication to drive predictable results.
Scope of work includes partnering with engineering and program leads for EVMS process inputs, EAC/LRE development, monthly variance reporting, and weekly analysis of cost and labor runs. The role focuses on driving cost control and schedule using APEX/SAP EV, IMS, and PMX management reporting tools. The candidate will be required to perform analyses and prepare reports to drive predictable cost and schedule.
The ability to be self-sufficient as well as operating in a team environment, supporting both the Functional organizations, and ensuring program financial commitments are met are fundamental to success in this role. Engineering Business Analyst scope includes a broad set of requirements that may be function and program specific, a successful candidate will need to show flexibility in job abilities and strong communication skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the creation of Estimates at Complete (EACs) on a quarterly basis and Latest Revised Estimates (LRE) on a monthly basis including estimate of costs, test of reasonableness analysis, and risk and opportunities assessment at the Program / Product / Mission area level.
• Perform detailed EV and financial analysis to budget baseline, schedule, and EAC positions.
• Prepare forecasts, monitor actual costs, and document variances to plans and forecasts
• Support the preparation of cost estimates for new business proposals and assist estimating and proposal analysts in developing rationale for basis of estimates.
This position can be fully remote at the discretion of the hiring manager.
• 6+ years of related experience
• Experience with APEX/SAP Managed Programs finance module & Business Warehouse or similar system
• Experience in program cost schedule and control environment
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• R6Sigma Specialist or familiarity with Six Sigma processes
• Earned Value Management System (EVMS) certification or equivalent Project Management Institute (PMI) certification
• Proficient with APEX/SAP EV, APEX/SAP Managed Programs finance module & Business Warehouse
• Experience with Microsoft Projects, Integrated Master Schedule tools, and Project Management tools
• Self-starter highly motivated individual with a positive "can do" attitude
• Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills required
• Ability to multitask and manage workload required
• Experience supporting military products or Department of Defense programs
• Ability to work well with team members at all levels of management
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business/Economics/Math/Project Management or related field of study
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.