Raytheon Technologies Principal Finance Specialist, Prgrm Cost Cntrls in United States
RIS’s Tactical ISR Team is seeking an experienced Program Controls professional to join our C2 Digital Solutions (C2DS) finance organization. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the complete lifecycle of financial and business management support for a strategic and high visibility program that allows for direct interaction with senior leaders. The candidate should be motivated, proactive and must be able to contribute to solutions and improve processes with minimal supervision.
This position will be an integrated part of a dynamic program environment, performing Earned Value Management and financial analysis functions. This will involve the generation of both internal and external financial reporting requirements, monitoring and analysis of cost data, and in-depth financial planning. Because EVM will be a critical component of this position it is preferred that the incumbent have experience with EVM, though it is not required. The candidate must gain an understanding of EVMS, the associated analysis metrics of SPI, CPI, TCPI and IEAC, budget trace to contract documentation reconciliation, and the ability to determine trends from historical performance.
Specific areas of responsibility also include but are not limited to the following:
· Preparation and presentation of program financial deliverables
· BCR/SWA maintenance and detailed variance analysis to include corrective actions
· Forecasting and analysis of bookings, sales, profit and cash
· Generation of Estimate At Completion (EACs) on a quarterly basis including costs, and risks and opportunities
· Managing the program by utilizing software such as SAP, APEX, Business Warehouse, Microframe Project Manager (MPM), and Program Management Excellence (PMX)
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
· Typically, 5 years of related finance work experience
· Proficient in MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookup, conditional formulas)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely with multiple levels of leadership
· Creative problem-solving in support of meeting deadlines
· Excellent analytical skills including well-rounded understanding of estimating, financial analyzing and financial planning
· Must be extremely organized and have the ability to respond to sudden changes in priorities
Desired Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
· EVMS certified or advanced understanding of Earned Value Management concepts and application
· Previous experience using SAP, APEX, Business Warehouse and Program Management Excellence (PMX) preferred
· Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
· Previous demonstration of leadership abilities preferred
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related discipline or equivalent experience
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.190783
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.