Raytheon Technologies Program Analyst (Cost, Schedule & Control) Remote Opportunity! in United States
We have an excellent opportunity to join the Naval Power Radar Operations Finance Team as a Program Cost Schedule & Control Analyst supporting various Naval Power Missile Programs and Program Operations Managers (POMs) with a wide range of Contract Types, Customers, and Deliverables.
This successful candidate will support Quarterly EACs, Monthly Operations Performance Indicators and demonstrate the ability to perform meaningful analysis, assist in financial recommendations, and communicate effectively, while partnering with management and operating as integral member of the team.
This position can be fully remote at the discretion of the hiring manager!
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Perform detailed financial analysis for both total program and product level cost elements to help define and understand the monthly variances to budget and EAC positions
• Track Weekly and Monthly Operations performance files and reports
• Partner with Naval Power POMs, Naval Radar Program Management Offices, and Cross Business Teams
years of relevant professional working experience
• Experienced user of SAP (APEX and/or Prism)
• Experience with the Microsoft Office Tool Suite specifically in Microsoft Excel
• Earn Value Management System (EVMS) certified
• R6Sigma Specialist
• Self-starter with a positive attitude, willing to take on challenges
• Advanced excel skills
• Operations or factory finance experience
• Ability to analyze and interpret financial information in support of business portfolio
• Strong communication and written skills
• B.S. in Finance/Accounting/Business/Economics or related field of study
- This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.