Raytheon Technologies Senior Financial Analyst in United States
The organization is looking for a highly skilled Senior Financial Analyst for the Reconnaissance & Targeting Systems (RTS) product line within the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Systems (ISRS) business area. RTS is a growing $300M business product line headquartered in McKinney, TX with operations in both Texas & El Segundo, CA. The selected candidate will support key strategic development programs which will facilitate future competitive advantage in billions of dollars of production contracts.
The selected analyst will be responsible for reporting of internal and external financial requirements, performing financial and EVMS analysis and preparing reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed upon parameters; monitoring cost / schedule progress in comparison to budgets; for forecasting Bookings / Sales / Profit / Cash monthly, for AOP and for 5-year Plans; and developing Estimates at Completion (EACs), preparing complete and timely monthly program review packages, and ensuring program compliance to policies and procedures. This analyst will participate in program risk mitigation plans, opportunities and corrective action analysis. As such, participation in a team environment by working with other functional organizations to accomplish team goals is highly valued.
This team member will also manage financial information for internal and external audits and participate in DCAA/DCMA/Internal joint EVMS surveillances as required. The team member should be dedicated to continued process improvements and the improving of efficiencies into all operational aspects of the program, as well as the RTS, ISRS, and RIS finance community.
Minimum Required Skills:
• 4 years Finance related experience or Masters degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline with 2 years of Finance related experience
• Experience with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to work autonomously, and as a team member, with minimal supervision
• Ability to manage time, prioritize workload and work under deadline constraints
• Experience with critical thinking and problem solving skills
Qualified candidate may be able to work remote at administration discretion
Highly Desired Skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as the ability to interact face-to-face with senior levels of administration and customer organizations
• Must be flexible and willing to deal with a wide range of work assignments
• Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a directly related discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.