Raytheon Technologies Global Comms Leadership Development Program in Waltham, Massachusetts
United States of America
UTMA2: RTX HQ - Waltham MA 870 Winter Street , Waltham, MA, 02451 USA
The Global Communications Leadership Development Program (GCLDP) is an entry-level, rotational program that cycles the participant through three, eight-month rotations designed to give participants an opportunity to learn and contribute to our various business units across Raytheon Technologies (RTX). The program allows accelerated development opportunities with the goal of growing world class leaders through exposure to cutting edge principles, products and trends, working with leaders and developing the skills and competencies needed to help shape the company's future.
Our commitment to you is to provide front-line, hands-on, meaningful assignments designed to stretch your capabilities and enhance your learning. This program is designed to expose GCLDP associates to foundational experiences with assignments that may include functional support in the following areas: Public and media relations; social and digital media; internal/employee communications; sustainability/corporate responsibility; marketing and advertising; external content development and strategy; event coordination and management; journalistic storytelling; and digital content creation.
Education / Qualifications
Raytheon Technologies is looking for capable, self-confident individuals interested in a challenging and rewarding career opportunity. The ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills, a proactive attitude, and the desire to be an agent of positive change. Recruiting now for the class of 2024, which begins in June/ 2022. This program is open to internal and external candidates and is intended for early career professionals who are looking to create value and grow their career at Raytheon.
Selection for the Global Communications Leadership Development Program will be based on the following minimum criteria:
· Applicant must have the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance*
· Bachelors or Master’s degree with a specialty in communications, public relations, marketing or another related field
· Degree must be obtained between May 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022
· At least one relevant internship or co-op experience within the Communications function
· Willingness to relocate for the 3 rotational assignments during a two-year period and flexibility to travel/live anywhere in the US and possibly abroad
· Strong academic performance, minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2
· Experience with social media management platforms, graphics or video editing software, web content management systems, social and web analytic tools
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link (http://www.rtx.com/privacy/Job-Applicant-Privacy-Notice) to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.