Raytheon Technologies Cyber Security Engineer in Washington, District Of Columbia
This position is CONTINGENT upon funding, an open position, customer approval, completion of a favorable background investigation, and the ability to obtain and maintain a USPS sensitive clearance.
An experienced Cyber Security Engineer is needed to support our customer’s Identity & Access Management Portfolio.
This position is officially located at 475 L'Enfant Plaza Washington, DC 20590.
• Provide support and input for the security architecture and IAM integration across a variety of applications or domains, to include cloud computing, and assigned to project/initiatives of large size, complexity and risk.
• Must have experience with the Google Cloud Platform and familiarity with its IAM and Security controls.
• Develops actionable security blueprints, principles, models, designs, standards and guidelines to ensure enterprise information technology architecture and support is consistent, usable, secure and adds value to the business.
• Responsible for the security architecture across a variety of applications or domains, to include cloud computing, and assigned to project/initiatives of large size, complexity and risk.
• Must have experience and subject matter expertise in Identity & Access Management applications, specifically Google Cloud Platform and its identity and access management capabilities.
• Designs, develops, and configures components in GCP.
• Components include workflows, rules, security policies, aggregation jobs, roles, certification campaigns, and application integration.
• 6+ years of relevant work experience and a Bachelor's degree or higher
• The position requires U.S. Person status or a Non-U.S. Person be eligible to obtain Authorization
Required Certification (one or more required):
• Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect
• Google Certified Professional Data Engineer
Bachelor’s Degree in related field. In lieu of degree, two additional years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
*Relocation is not provided for this position.
*This is a full-time salaried position.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.