Raytheon Technologies Senior Financial Planning Analyst, Aftermarket Operations Lead in Windsor Locks, Connecticut
United States of America
01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA This position is for a Senior Financial Planning and Analysis professional with significant experience in working capital and operations. Implements and leads financial processes and systems to maximize the quality of financial reporting, analysis, budgeting, and forecasting in the Aftermarket Operations segment. Delivers reports and presentations to management on financial analysis, results, and recommendations and provides guidance on key financial issues and decisions.
• Develops elements of operational goals for financial analysis, research, and forecasts that support short and long-term financial goals and business operations and decisions.
• Works in the capital and operations aspects of the Aftermarket organization.
• Understands and integrates a newly expanded Power & Controls Aftermarket Organization. This will include, but not limited to, 11 Global Repair Facilities as well as the Flight Sense Organization. • Serves as a point of contact for cost reduction and operational effectiveness measures and influences a large cross functional organization.
• Implements financial processes and systems to maximize the quality of financial reporting, analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
• Develops financial models, directs variance analysis, and oversees business cases and investment summaries.
• Delivers reports and presentations to advise management on financial analysis, results, and recommendations.
• Provides consultation and guidance to functional or operational management on key financial issues and decisions.
• Monitors financial practices to ensure they are conducted accurately and are compliant with regulations, laws and standards.
• Provides guidance on complex operation finance activities such as programs, pricing, sales and supply chain.
• Conducts large-scale projects. Recommends complex analytical models to perform difficult financial analyses.
• Performs economic research and studies of rates of return, depreciation and investments.
• Analyzes profit-and-loss income statements and prepares reports on findings to make budgeting and cost recommendations to management.
• Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance, operations, supply chain, programs, engineering and other areas of business for financial and strategic planning purposes.
• Researches economic progressions to assist the organization's financial planning.
• Creates financial models of "what if" scenarios to help future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development and new marketing strategies.
• Provides support for pricing and sales.
• Develops and maintains financial information systems.
Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of relevant experience
Advance degree and 7 years of relevant experience
In absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required
Must be a U.S. Citizen
Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Demonstrated financial data analysis capability; experience in data driven conclusions and recommendations
Ability to communicate effectively
Ability to travel 10% of time
An MBA/MFA degree with a focus in Math, Economics or quantities field of study
Experience working in the aerospace or manufacturing industry
Global business experience
Demonstrated history of cost reduction measures and operational effectiveness
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success . We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
Life insurance and disability coverage
Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
Best Doctors, second opinion program
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.