Raytheon Technologies Program Quality Lead in Woburn, Massachusetts
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
The Raytheon Missile & Defense (RMD), Mission Assurance (MA) organization assures that compliant products are delivered to the customer and will ensure reliably throughout the product life cycle. Our goal is to establish, maintain and oversee compliance to Quality and Mission Assurance policies and practices that are aligned across RMD.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Sr. Quality Program Lead (QPL) to be a collaborative partner supporting the Strategic Missile Defense (SMD) Product Line. You will ensure that customer expectations and end-user objectives are satisfied, while leading a team of Mission Assurance and Quality professionals to ensure the successful integration and execution of RMD processes and procedures.
Working as a trusted partner with the Program Leadership Team, you will engage on both a tactical and strategic level, focusing on a commitment to quality, cost and schedule performance, early engagement on new pursuits, and providing differentiating quality value to program teams and customers. You will be the prime Mission Assurance interface with the programs and supporting CBTs, responsible for guidance, leadership and support on all matters pertaining to Mission Assurance and Quality. Accountabilities will include satisfactory resourcing, technical quality and financial performance, and compliance to RMD procedures and contractual requirements. You will be responsible for quality of delivered products and services to the Customer, management of Quality risks, uncertainties and opportunities, collaborate in resolution of high-visibility program issues and successful management of Customer expectations and relationships related to Mission Assurance and Quality.
· Serve as a key member of the program leadership team, ensuring successful program performance by ensuring conforming products and services through effective collaboration, compliance to processes and procedures
· Serve as control account manager and provide effective EVMS analysis and management
· Lead integration and execution of team of Quality professionals across disciplines
· Partner collaboratively with customers to ensure alignment and ensure customer requirements are met
· Ensure effective root cause analysis and corrective actions
· Lead Mission Assurance efforts for program bRMD and proposals
· Drive compliance with the RMD Quality Management System while driving continuous improvement
· Minimum of 10+ years’ experience as a QPL or in a quality engineering discipline serving on programs, or having served on a program leadership team staff in a technical discipline
· Experience with Quality systems, ISO 9001, AS9100, AS9102, and/or quality sciences / statistical analysis processes and tools
· Experience driving successful performance of major subcontractors, suppliers and/or IOTs
· Ability to obtain US DoD Secret (or higher) clearance
Skills that we Value:
· Experience in application and knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
· Experience developing and reporting Estimate at Completion (EAC)
· Experience in risk mitigation and opportunity management
· Knowledge of RMD policies and procedures
· Experience with DOD, ISO, AS/QS, GMP, and other national / international standards
· Knowledge of product life cycle from design through sustainment
· Knowledge and experience in the effective use of Root Cause Corrective Action containment and analysis process and tools
· Experience with Integrated Product Development Systems/Integrated Product Development Process (IPDS/IPDP)
· RMD Six Sigma Specialist qualified, or experienced as a Specialist-level skill
· Existing US DoD Secret (or higher) clearance
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or related technical discipline.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.